The Young Israel of the West Side is proud
||Children ages 18 months - 6 years.|
Children under 3 are welcome accompanied by a parent
||10-11:30 on Shabbat mornings|
||M. Judah Metchik Social Hall (upstairs hall)|
Details and Guidelines
- Tot Shabbat is a DROP-OFF program for children ages 3-6.
Please let the teachers know who you are when you drop off your child.
- Children under 3 are welcome to join if they are accompanied by a parent.
The parent will be asked to participate in the program in a mommy-and-me style (please no congregating or talking at the back of the class.)
- Children ages 21/2 - 3 may be dropped off at their parents' discretion.
If your child is under 3 and you would like to drop him/her off, please discuss beforehand with our group leaders.
- Drop-off and free play begins at 10 am.
Please arrive before the formal program that begins promptly at 10:30 am.
- The program runs until 11:15am which is immediately followed by snack.
Due to food allergies, please do not let your child bring or eat personal snacks during group time.
- Pick up is between 11:15am and 11:30am.
PLEASE make the teachers aware when you have come to pick up your child.
Looking forward to seeing you and to having a wonderful
Shabbat program for our children!
Please feel free to call us for further clarification and details.
To be a part of our Tots' Friends & Family program, please click here.
Shari Friedman, Miriam Filer, and Sarah Newton
Email us at email@example.com